Company Z Rules and Policies
1. No weapons, drugs or alcohol. Period. Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be sent home without a refund. In our experience drunk or stoned zombie hunters really suck…
2. All participants must sign a waiver before playing.
3. No one under the age of 14 is allowed to play and all minors have to have a guardian sign their waver. Minor waivers can be downloaded on our website
4. The individual who booked the tour must show photo ID
5. Arrive half an hour before your game time. Any individuals or groups who arrive late for their scheduled time lose their game slot and money will not be refunded.
6. Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn for running around a dark forest
7. The game will take place “rain or shine”
8. Bookings are only taken online – ALL GAMES ARE PRE-BOOKED
9. If you have any serous medical conditions or are pregnant it is recommended that you refrain from participating. You must be able to maintain a good pace, in the dark, on uneven terrain carrying a paintball gun.
10. If you wear glasses it is advised to wear contacts as your glasses may not fit under the paintball mask.
11. Please put your keys etc. in a zippered pocket ‘cause if you lose those in the forest you can kiss them goodbye …..
12. No Cameras, cell phones, Go Pros, or any video equipment is allowed past the netting and into the game. They are fine in the courtyard and we would be more than happy to take a pic of your group for you.
Last but most importantly……
13. Physical contact with zombies is PROHIBITED. This will result in an individual’s escort out of the game or the entire game being shut down. If a physical assault is made on any Company Z staff the RCMP will be called immediately.